Dusk Island
Please Log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dusk Island
Please Log in.
Dusk Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GED vs High School Diploma
Battle rules. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:52 am by elijahgoodwin

» The old Laboratory
Battle rules. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:49 am by elijahgoodwin

» The Island Council.
Battle rules. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am by elijahgoodwin

» Rules of the venting
Battle rules. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm by Noah/Pepper

» Morgana's Character
Battle rules. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm by Noah/Pepper

» The night of the blood moon.
Battle rules. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 pm by Jesse

» Another Night, Another Game.
Battle rules. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm by Noah/Pepper

» The Library
Battle rules. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 am by Jesse

» Raymond. BoneFreak of Dusk Island.
Battle rules. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 pm by Rayvne

Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Battle rules.

Go down

Battle rules. Empty Battle rules.

Post  :Raymond: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Howdy and welcome to my Arena. ^^ I have few rules, but will break your spine if you break them. I don't take lightly to people ignoring my rules or breaking them. Reading this is a must if you wish to take part in Rp battle. I am head Warlord of DuskIsland, so any battle related problems. Please feel free to ask.

Rules.

First, you must take five lessons in total from a Dusk Island War lord. These five lessons shall teach you the rules of our RP and the way to conduct yourself in battle. Contact myself or Rayvne to find a Warlord or if you know one. Great

Second, battles must not contain racist, sexist or any other comments or motives that the rules ban. I will be on you faster then swiss cheese on my toast if you do break this rule.

Third, if someone says no. They mean No! Battles may last for as long as you please, as long as both party's give one post a day. If not, please leave the battle and carry on another time. This stops people bringing up dead posts.

Fourth, Show respect during a fight at all times and remember it is RP over a computer. Kthankzbai?

Fifth, if a warlord says no. They mean no. Warlords have the right to patrol fights and comment and change anything unjust. Refusing a warlords orders, shall result in time away from the battle thread.

Anyone wishing to become a warlord, may request to do so and take the test. Please do not apply if you have been on less then a month and have less then 150 posts. 30 wins under your belt is a must and your kill to death ratio must be in your favour.

Standard arena is used in all fights, although Warlords may have a personal arena. New arena's may be requested Via me, but only three arena request from a person. Also, if I say no. I SAID NO!

Standard arena is dusk island cage fighting arena. The fight area is in a cage, the cage is large at the size of a american football feild with the height of a common block of flats. Exact details are up to you little tykes and do remember you have a blood thirsty crowd watching.

If you die three times in RP battle, your character must have one week from the last kill to reset. Other characters may be used in it's place and there is a limit of three combat characters per person. More then three shalll result in characters being deleted. Warlords may have five Bio's. Have a four kill till to death ratio and take two weeks for a bio to recover.

Thank you and enjoy Roleplay fighting on DuskIsland. ^^
:Raymond:
:Raymond:
Probationary Admin
Probationary Admin

Profile Comments
:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum