Dusk Island
Please Log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dusk Island
Please Log in.
Dusk Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GED vs High School Diploma
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:52 am by elijahgoodwin

» The old Laboratory
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:49 am by elijahgoodwin

» The Island Council.
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am by elijahgoodwin

» Rules of the venting
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm by Noah/Pepper

» Morgana's Character
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm by Noah/Pepper

» The night of the blood moon.
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 pm by Jesse

» Another Night, Another Game.
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm by Noah/Pepper

» The Library
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 am by Jesse

» Raymond. BoneFreak of Dusk Island.
My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 pm by Rayvne

Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration)

Go down

My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration) Empty My Character. KisaryaUmbra (Desecration)

Post  KisrayaUmbra (Desecration Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:51 am

Name: Kisarya Umbra (Desecration)

Sex: Female

Appearance Age: 25

Actual Age: 235

Birthdate: October 30

Birth Time: 10:45 pm

Birth Place: Fort Worth, Texas

Western Zodiac: Scorpio

Eastern Zodiac: Wood Snake

Element: Fire

Aura Colors and Meaning: Clear red/Blood red (Powerful, sexual, passionate), Light pink (Sensual, artistic, affectionate), Orange red (Confidance), Metallic gold (Spiritual energy, power activated), Dark red (Strong will-power, active).

Hair Color: Black hair w/ natural blond left bang

Eye Color: Ice blue w/ silver swirals and a black outer rim

Peircings: Left eyebrow twice, tongue once, lower lip twice (each corner), right side of nose, both ears completely, navel.

Tattoos: Tribal arm band on right arm, from wrist to shoulder, dragon coiling around her left thigh, dead vine and live veins around her left wrist, two snake coiling around a sword on her right calf.

Classification: Succubus, Abyss Demon, Necromancer, Elementalist. Valkyrie

Weapons: Three swords that she can carry with her or summon to her as they are bound by her blood and magic. The first sword is a black steel blade with the words ‘Justicia est tantum servo in excito of Nex umbra’ (Justice is only served in the wake of Death's shadow) etched into the blade and filled in with silver. This blade is called Nex, or Death.
The second sword has a gray titanium blade, with the words ‘Scelestus res vadum exsisto punitor tantum ut talio has been vindico’ (Wicked beings shall be punished only when retribution has been delivered), lined into the blade and filled in with red. This blade is called Ultionis, or Punishment.
The thired sword is a deep red blade with the words ‘Meus saevio teneo haud terminus vel terminus’ (My rage knows no limit or end) carved into the blade and filled in the black. This blade is called Vallum, or Rampage.

She also carries two bone handle daggers, one on each thigh. The first bone handle dagger is made from the Ulma,or radius of her first kill. This handle is stained with a dark red dye symbolizing that it was her first kill. The blade of this dagger is made of black titanium and the words ‘Meus Mos tribuo mihi meus victoria’ (My Will grants me my victory) carved into the handle. This dagger is called Vinco, or Conquest.
The second bone handle dagger is made from the Ulma or radius of the first male she killed after her Succubus nature showed itself. This handle is stained with a silver die and the blade is also black titamium. The words ‘Occultus votum es licitus dimitto suum dormio vindico animus’ (Hidden desires are allowed to leave their slumber to claim the soul) are carved into the handle. The name of this dagger is Perturbatio, or Passion.

Abilities:The Voice (Succubus Gift)- A form of compulsion that can be used for a variety of things such as calming someone, inciting their passions, taking away their fear,making them sleep ext.
Heaven’s Fires (Can control the Flames that come from the Nine Heavens. Further description included.)
Hell’s Fires (Can control the Flames from the Seven Hells. Further description included.)
Shade Dancer (Abyss Demon Gift)- Can control the shadows that dwell within all Realms.
Ice Caller (Abyss Demon Gift)- Can call ice at any time and can use it to battle or for simple pleasure
Death Tone -Can raise the dead using a pitch in her voice that others cannot hear
Summoner- Can use rite, incantation, evocations and power words to call the Elder Gods to her side
Wind Torrent- Creates a swift updraft of air that can turn into a tornado if enough power is used
Raging Waters- Can call upon the element of water for use of how she chooses.
Ravager- Can call upon the Wraith Armies to aid her in battle
Waster- An abilitie that is used partially with the Voice. A high pitched sound that will cause the area around her to deaden,along with any beings in her way.
Cloaking- The ability to use the shadows to cloak herself and move around unseen
Void Space- Can create an area of void space, or an area without oxygen and that will impare movement.
Light Dancing (Valkyrie Gift)- The ability to call lightning to her at will
Shatter- A high piercing sound that will shatter the ear drums of those around her and disoriant them
Healing- Healing of herself and others
Shifter-Can shift into the form of a panther, tiger, wolf and hawk

Nine Heavenly Flames: (Kisarya Used only)
-Ice Blue Flame-Freeze its victims through the inside out, at a pace set by the weilder

-Orange Flame- Will compel the victim to speak the truth and should they lie willingly or by omission the flame will find an area of the body and sear it until the victim tells the truth

-Silver Flame- Will erase the dark spots on a person’s soul but it will also erase their memory

- Lavender Flame- Will re-open old wounds on the body and the soul, which ones are opened are at the will of wielder and how wide is up to them as well

-Gray Flame- Steals life force from the victim bestowing it on the weilder

Black Flame- Drains the life force, magic energy and soul from the victim

Seven Hell Flames (Kisarya Used only)

- Amythest Flame- Pulls the soul from the vicitm leaving the body an empty shell. The weilder can do what they wish to the soul

-Amber Flame- Will lock the victim in a casing of the flame which will harden, leaving the victimalive but a statue. The weilder can undo this at any time

-White Flame- Can heal others and depending on the energy used and the strength of the weilder, can bring someone back from the dead.

Background: Kisarya Umbra, was born in Fort Worth, Texas though her name was not Kisarya Umbra at the time, her name then was Rebecca Caldsworth. Her family consisted of her mother, who died upon baring her next child, her father, three older brothers, her twin brother and her younger sister who died just hours after birth. The Caldsworth were one of the more wealthy families however the lost everything when it was discovered that the father was using dark arts known as Necromancy and regular magick to attain his status.
When their father was hung the Cladsworth children went into hiding in the near by woods, living off the land as they traveled. They encountered a group of gypsies that agreed to allow the children to come with them, though many seemed extremely off put by Rebecca. It was during a night of festivities that Rebecca had her fortune read that she discovered that not only had she inheirated that gifts her father had been killed for, but that her mother came from a lineage of other than human beings, another thing that had ben passed down to her.
While her three older brothers learned the arts of a warrior, Rebecca and her twin brother Donoven trained in the arts of magick and Necromancy. It was the beginning of Rebecca’s fifteenth summer that the gypsy camp was attacked, death taking the lives of all that were within, that her ture blood line showed itself. She, along with a few that had fled during the initial attack, hunted down the beings responsible for the slaughter, and thus she gained her first bone dagger Vinco. Left with only her twin and a handful of gypsys, Rebecca continued her trained in magick eventually earning herself the title of Elementalist. It took another year before she was recognized as a Necromancer, something that brought another round of festivities to the gypsys.
Donoven however, was not pleased with his twin gaining something that he would never be able to attain. He snuck away during the party and went to find a group of mercinaries, leading them back to the encampment. This time the slaughter was complete, none lived,even Rebecca herself was close to death, and with the last of her breath she cried out for vengeance against her twin and the men that had destroyed the lives of those she cared for.
Thirteen days later she rose from her grave of dirt and leaves, being reborn as not only the Succbus and Abyss Demon that had lived in her mother’s blood line,but as a Valkyrie, a daughter of lightning and power. She then began her hunt, finding every one that was involved in the killing. It took her many years but she did not age, nd this set her apart from others,making her move around many times to keep the people in the towns and villages she stayed in from finding out what she truely was. Soon she was close to finding her twin, yet he had grown powerful in the years, coming into their mother’s blood line on his twenty-fifth birthday. Rebecca found that she must use the Succubus part of her nature to seduce a man that was close to her brother for answers. This was her first kill as using her Succubus powers, and how she gained her second bone dagger Perturbatio.
Finally Rebecca faced down Donoven, and the fight took much of her energy and life force, taking her as close to death as an immortal can get. This is how she came to get her blond left bang. Once her twin was dead, Rebecca decided that she must learn more of her abilities and how to wield them. Another number of years passed, and she found that she would need to change her name, thus taking the name Kisarya after the gypsy fortune teller that had spoken to her of her true nature. She took the last name Umbra or Shadow, after the existance that she must now live.
It was only after she had taken the name Kisarya Umbra, and after more years of study that she found that she had a darker side to her nature that she had never expected to have. Within her lived another being, one called Desecration, a testiment to her demonic nature. Desecration was even more powerful that Kisarya herself, an insain entitiy that thrived off torturing the living and destroying all in her way. It was only after Kisarya embraced the being of Desecration that she grew far stronger than she had ever imagined,still Desecration will sleep from her slumber in Kisarya’s mind when there is a need.

KisrayaUmbra (Desecration

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum